Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NOVEMBER SWEEPS REPEATS

By all practical accounts, that would be Tuesday.
Which, if history has proven, should be today.
Now if for some reason, today is NOT Tuesday, I urge you to panic.

Let's move on.

Here's a good story from the newswire....


Now, if I remember basic math correctly....and correct me if I'm wrong but I think the equation would go something like this:


Yeah. That looks about right.

I noticed a wide variety of birthdays today BUT I think there's only one that deserves the status of ICONIC:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Gene Wilder.



Now let's not get too far off the subject of why we're here.

EAT CHEESE
Postscript: In no way am I compensated or endorsed by The American Dairy Association or The American Cheese Lovers Society.....actually, I think I'll start an American Cheese Lovers Society.
This will be my logo:

Although I'm a little thrown by the tomato. Is it a tomato sandwich with cheese instead of bread? Is it just a friend hanging out? Was the tomato just passing by and snuck into the picture? They all look like friends. Maybe the tomato is the spouse of one of the cheeses?
I don't know. But I think it's rude to always expect Swiss to take the picture.

One more item.
This makes me smile and cry at the same time.

Genius.

No comments: