Monday, June 9, 2008

MONDAY MONDAY

Top 10 reasons I don't like Monday:
10. Monday's so damn full of itself
9. Tuesday told me that Monday was talking crap about me
8. I resent Monday for my lack of (or too much) revelry on Sunday night
7. Monday killed Kenny
6. Even though Sunday's the beginning of the week, Monday always takes credit
5. It's Taco Tuesday, NOT taco Monday
4. All my friends have to go to work leaving me with no one to play with
3. Monday sounds like Moonday and the moon is NOT made of cheese
2. I don't quite understand #3. I blame that on Monday!

And the number 1 reason I don't like Monday:
1. Monday became a Scientologist and split up Brad and Jennifer




OMG!!
WHY AM I YELLING YOU ASK? TODAY'S ICONIC BIRTHDAY IS....
JOHNNY DEPP!!!

One of my favorite movies....



Now YOU can bling like Johnny:
http://www.johnnydepp-zone.com/bodyart/

To help explain exactly what just happened here...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Man+Crush&defid=584425

I could write an entire blog on Mr. Depp......but alas, we must move on....

No comments: