Saturday, November 15, 2008

SUMMER REPEATS IN NOVEMBER

You know what that means!!!
I stand in a field of tulips (sometimes I kneel)!!


Well you made it to the weekend unscathed. Congratulations!
Now let's get down to the real reason we're here....

Love


Learn


Forgive


Help one another


And PARTY ALL THE TIME!



But it's not all fun and games here on the www.
There are lessons to be learned.


I apologize. I was going somewhere with all of this but lost interest and need a nap.
.
.
I'm sure I'll be able to contribute more once I've gotten some rest


I just mustered up enough energy to celebrate today's Iconic birthday....
BURL IVES!


You may know him better as:


But don't be fooled by his pleasant demeanor.
He hung out with some badasses. Check him out chomping his gum with Johnny....


I think that's an exponentially better way to end today's blog.

No comments: