Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MIERCOLES

So here we are. The Dog Days of Summer.
Not to be confused with Dog Day Afternoon.



ATTICA! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!

I didn't know until much later that the plot to the movie involved two gay guys robbing a bank to afford a sex change for one of them.

So, obviously,




Good to get that out of the way.



BREAKING NEWS!!






I don't know about you, but this came as a COMPLETE shock to me!!
Fast food kids' meals are high in calories???
What the hell??!!!


So...you're telling me:





I refuse to believe such hogwash!!!

Let's get out of this mess and move on to today's Iconic birthday.


Lord Alfred Tennyson!




Now this is a guy who clearly knows about tears and despair....you can tell by his hat alone.

Tears, idle tears, I know not what they mean,
Tears from the depth of some divine despair
Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes,
In looking on the happy Autumn-fields,
And thinking of the days that are no more.




But perhaps we wouldn't know tears and despair without hope and love.

And vice versa.



Even if there are many times it doesn't seem that way.

.

No comments: