Monday, August 18, 2008

ONE MORE WEEK OF THE REST OF YOUR LIVES

Not like anything I ever say here is detrimental to the overall well-being of mankind, but today especially, I have NOTHING!

Seriously. I've sat here for a good amount of time and have come up with no topics, no thoughts, no musings, no witty lyrical prose.....NOTHING.

So, there's nothing else to do. Except celebrate all things NOTHING.



Not to be mistaken for the slightly similar NO THING.



Would you pay for NOTHING if you could get it in a convenient single dose serving?




And what exactly does NOTHING look like?
I envision it to be on par with this:





Think about how easy things would be if you made a to-do list...




But if you're "doing" NOTHING, then are you actually "doing" SOMETHING if you're "doing"?
Whoa

That just blew my mind.






Well I can see that this is going absolutely nowhere.



















No comments: