Friday, August 29, 2008

TGILongWeekend

Let me briefly describe my dream last night.











I'm sorry but I was starting to get creeped out with the pics describing my dream.
Suffice to say that THIS isn't half as bad as what actually occurred:




Wow. Simply wow.




Let's take a quick gander at one of the all time best movies ever.....



The Great Escape. Yeah, that's right.
But why, you may ask, are you showing me this irrelavant clip?
Well, duh.

Today's Iconic birthday:
Sir Richard Attenborough!




Oh sure, you may know him better from Jurassic Park or the remake of Miracle on 34th Street...WELL JUST ERASE THAT JUNK FROM YOUR MIND!





And always think of him in The Great Escape.




Did I seriously just expend that much energy into Sir Richard?
Good thing I'm going on a vacation for the long weekend.





All of us here at Elvis Loves Donuts, Inc. (That's right. We're a corporation.) thank you all for your donations and support.

Wait.....donations?
Someones been stealing from company funds.





Oh, and Miss R? If you read this, you really need to call me.

.

No comments: