Friday, October 17, 2008

SINCE IT'S FRIDAY

Let's celebrate National Goatee Day!!

Howie......



Actually, I guess his is more of a "soul patch" but we'll include it anyway.



Apollo Ono.....



He kind of combines the soul patch and goatee in one fell swoop.



C. Everett Koop



Looks kind of like the evil twin of Colonel Sanders.



James Hetfield....



I think there are actually small critters growing in that thing.



Scott Ian....



He could use that thing as a comb-over if he wanted to.



Looking to grow your very own perfect goatee?
Look no further than this handy contraption...





Or you could go a different route and use THIS product...




And what would the result of this odd shaving contraption be?



Now that doesn't seem quite right.



I don't know exactly what this pic means, but I thought it was a perfect way to begin the weekend....




I suppose if you don't like that pic, you can head into the weekend with THIS image...



.

No comments: