Friday, October 3, 2008

TGI EFF

Welcome to what promises to be an exciting and fun-filled weekend!



TODAY'S LESSON

Things I learned yesterday:



The doors to the Seattle Police Headquarters are so heavy, you either have to use the handicap buttons or grab the nearest bodybuilder to open them.






My mailman wears headphones and talks on his cell phone at the same time.






Nico and Edie are complete spazzes.



Well, not right NOW.



I'm too sexy for this shirt. So sexy it hurts.






The hokey pokey is what it's all about.


What? Witherspoon? That was odd.




Wall Street is an idiot.






Alcohol can sometimes impair your judgement.



What is that? Is that a pic of a fish kiss by a drunk guy?




I really don't think it's supposed to be taken so literally. Although I have a distant cousin that married a trout.


LAST LESSON OF THE DAY:


So, fall asleep love, loved by me... for I know love, I am loved by thee.
-Bob Browning

.

No comments: