Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WELCOME TO THURSDAY

We've got a lot to cover today, so let's get started!

THIS WEEK'S BIRTHDAY: JOE WALSH



Can someone please explain Joe's wardrobe? It looks like he just got out of bed wearing his pajamas and threw a hard hat on to avoid falling debris.



If anyone has an explanation, I'm sure our reader audience would appreciate it.

And while you're at it, explain this:



Maybe it's better left unsaid.


Joe's also known for his oddly named albums....


But Seriously Folks...





The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get





Got Any Gum?




And, my favorite:


You Bought It, You Name It



Makes me want to buy it just so I could name it!


And I must say, well done on the daughter, Mr. Walsh!




And in a weird twist of fate, People Magazine JUST named their Sexiest Man Alive for 2008.....



And I couldn't agree more!

.

No comments: