Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WHAT HAPPENED?

It was not Elvis Loves Donuts, Inc's objective to bring any politics or personal views into this blog.
That being said, I give you this:



I hope that puts everyone's mind at ease.


This brings us to today's topic:
Has anyone ever had a SPAM sandwich?








And whatever happened to SPAM advertising?



Evidently they're still producing ads for it.....although I don't know anyone who has seen this or any other SPAM commercial.


Which raises another question....
What the devil IS SPAM?
Who actually EATS SPAM?

Well, wonder no more!




Personally, I think it's all a SPAM conspiracy for slanted propaganda.




Well, Mr. Duck, Let me show you this US Propaganda poster from the 40's:




Wait Wait Wait Wait!!
That can't be right......?


Well I don't know about you, but I'm never going NEAR SPAM!

.

No comments: