Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Feliz Navidad!

My beautiful wife and I would like to wish everyone out there a very happy holiday and new year!

We are currently on vacation touring all things holiday-ish.....

But worry not, dear readers. We have photos for your viewing pleasure!


Here is the wife in Whoville:





Here she is imbibing with the Bailey family in Bedford Falls:





Then we visited the land of misfit toys and ran into some old friends:





We tried to tell these kids to stay away from the icy pole but they didn't listen so we just toasted them!





Not many people realize, but my wife also has a great singing voice....





She even sang on a Bing Crosby Christmas record!






I actually just finished wrapping her gift last night.......don't say anything though. I want it to be a surprise.



But then again....she already has that.

Maybe I should get her a Chia?

No comments: