Friday, December 19, 2008

IT IS FRIDAY!

TODAY'S TRIVIA BITS:

Abraham Lincoln's mother died from milk poisoning.





The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.




Why all the morbid trivia bits, you ask?

Look at this:



This, my dear readers, is a card I discovered from my beloved wife.
It looks like she has found another.....one Mr. Bundt!!

Well, I'm not gonna go down without a fight!!
So I did a little sleuthing and came across THIS:



Mr. Bundt, if you happen to be reading this, be forewarned that I will hunt you down and ridicule you until you have a severe eating disorder!

Oh, how I long for that moment, Mr. Bundt. The day when I will have the means I need to haul you out of your cushy lair and expose to the light of justice as the monster that you are!



A MONSTER SO HIDEOUS AND VILE THAT.......


HOLD ON


There may have been an error in my calculations.

There was a slight impediment with the card....
Let's take another look:




"You are the best husband a girl could ask for"

Um.....my apologies. Seems my lovely and thoughtful wife was focusing her affections on yours truly.



Come to think of it, how could anyone not be wholeheartedly enamored by her beautiful face......

I am truly the luckiest damn blogger in this universe.

myspace layouts

Or any universe for that matter.

.

No comments: