Saturday, January 17, 2009

CONGRATS!

You made it to Saturday!
Now why exactly are you wasting your weekend reading this?

Since I am in complete control of my world, we're going to spend today celebrating one of my favorite artists birthday.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Mr. Steve Earle!




Mr. Earle sure has changed through the years. Let's take a look....



First the hair grew....



Then he went to prison for heroin use....



Then he got out....



Then he started losing the hair on the top of his head and gaining it on his face...



And now....



Wait a sec. That looks an awful lot like Grizzly Adams.



Just as I suspected!

Let's take one more look at today's birthday boy before we go head first into the weekend....



Ah, memories.....reminds me of the days of Texas....EEK!

.

No comments: