Sunday, January 4, 2009

SUNDAY

Have you seen this?




I really don't have anything interesting to add.....I just thought it was an odd story.

Actually, a reader from Miami just sent this photo:



Evidently they have a problem with random missing shoes in Miami.

Maybe if they'd just look in Kansas they'd find the other matching shoe.





So far, this year has been uninspiring.
But one thing's for sure.....



This years love had better last
Heaven knows it's high time
I've been waiting on my own, too long
When you hold me like you do
It feels so right, oh now
Start to forget how my heart gets torn
When that hurt gets thrown
Feelin' like I can't go on.
Turnin' circles time again
Cut like a knife, oh now
If you love me got to know for sure
Cuz' it takes something more this time
Then sweet, sweet lies, oh now
Before I open up my arms and fall losing all control
Every dream inside my soul
When you kiss me on that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singin' ain't this life so sweet?
This years love had better last

.

No comments: