Friday, February 13, 2009

LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND



So, if the marketing gurus have done their job well, you know that tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
Whether you have a sweetheart or not, we here at Elvis Loves Donuts, Inc. (yes, we're a corporation) are here for your entertainment!

Here are some handy Valentine cards that you can easily print out and distribute accordingly....








I'm not even sure what that one means.











Ouch. Sorry about that one. Perhaps this last one will make up for the crudeness....





And today's Iconic birthday allows us to double up on themes!

Happy Birthday Peter Gabriel!
From a most heart felt scene.....



"I gave her my heart. She gave me a pen."



And if you're having love problems during this most over-rated consumer driven holiday, I wish I could help. But alas, I am as confused as the sea.




And I'll never understand why lovers come and go. I wish Mrs. Rita would tell me.




.

No comments: