Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TUESDAY

Wait.....what happened to Monday?
Did anyone work?


ANYWAY

I had a whole theme and some pics to prepare a most excellent post for today (Monday, for all practical purposes) but got caught up at some mall and then ate some fried cheese...




And then I got caught up in a rather large pool playing scheme with some girl that looked suspiciously like THIS.....





But fortunately for me, I am considered kind of a




And THEN when I was finished, everyone decided to play a video game called Buck Hunter...




But as many of you know, I'm not a fan of harming animals in any way. Be it virtual or not.


So, I had to sit there and fend off advances from female patrons.





Which normally I don't mind but in this particular instance I was still a bit loopy from cold medicine.




So, long story short, I ran out of time to bring you the usual quality update in which you are used to.
So instead you get this crappy retelling of my evening.

.

No comments: