Monday, June 15, 2009

MONDAY

TODAY'S CELEBRITY SIGHTING


I happened to make a rare coffee shop appearance today and who did I see sitting right across from me?



RUTGER HAUER!




You may know him from such films as....




WHOA WHOA WHOA!!
What happened?


Obviously we're experiencing technical difficulties....Please stand by.


Parallel port driver ="param2">%%1058 Parallel port driver ="param2">%%1058 Parallel port driver ="param2">%%1058 er ="param2"er ="param2"er ="param2"
er ="param2"
Parallel port driver ="param2">%%10



OK

I think our technical department has got it straightened out.

Anyway.....

You may know Rutger Hauer from such classic films as...




OK now that was obviously NOT one of his classic films....

MOVING ON

I was fortunate enough to snag an interview with Mr. Hauer. The following is a transcript:


ME: Rutger Hauer?

RUTGER: Yes?

ME: I am a huge fan of yours and was wondering if I could interview you for my blog.

RUTGER: And what blog might that be?

ME: Elvis Loves Donuts, Inc. Yeah....we're actually a corporation. Pretty sure you've heard of us.

RUTGER: Nope.

ME: I'm sure you have.

RUTGER: Nope.

ME: Well, in any case....Do you mind if I call you Rutger?

RUTGER: I would prefer you called me Herr Hauer.

ME: Hair Howard?

RUTGER: HERR HAUER.

ME: As in "hair" on top of your head and "Howard" as in Moe Howard, one of the three stooges?

RUTGER: Have you seen a little movie I was in called "The Hitcher"?

ME: Yes, I have!

RUTGER: I suggest you leave immediately lest you find some fingers in your pastry.

ME:

RUTGER:

ME:





Well, needless to say the interview was over. Great guy, though.

.

No comments: