Thursday, July 2, 2009

AT LAST

Well, after waiting all day for the new modem to come via UPS





Yeah, I was confused, too. Especially after the driver offered me a scooby snack. Whatever that is.

Anyway, we're up and running again.

Somewhere over the week, I was going to utilize the following photos:








It had something to do with David Lee Roth and God but I can't remember the connection.


MOVING ON



We all know there have been a lot of celebrity deaths in the last few weeks (Karl Malden being the latest).....

BUT, there is good news!

Abe Vigoda is still very much alive!!




Despite the fact that he looked 70 years old when he was on Barney Miller...




Good to hear.


ANYWAY

Yesterday while perusing the local paper, I came across the following comic:


(click to enlarge)

At first I thought it was pretty funny. Then I didn't.

Weird. Maybe not as weird as this:



But weird nonetheless.




.

No comments: