Sunday, June 29, 2008

SUNDAY

Should start out with this:



I don't care what people say, I like today's Iconic birthday recipient...
Gary Busey!
I know he's crazy, but I don't care.
He was actually nominated for an oscar for his portrayal of Buddy Holly in "The Buddy Holly Story".
And I think it was awesome when Gary just butted in on Mr. Seacrest.



THAT'S talent!!

Because today is Sunday, we're going to give equal billing to Antoine de Saint-Exupery as Iconic birthday.
Name not ring a bell?
How about now...



If you're still lost, you need to go buy this book IMMEDIATELY and read it.
You can get a brief synopsis by going to my June 10 supplemental posting.
There are some excerpts from the book that will enlighten you.



And remember the fox and the golden field of wheat.
Knowing that there are people that come into your life and tame you. Afterwords, you never look at certain things the same. Whether that makes you sad or happy, everyone goes through it.


Just remember the Little Prince as you make your way into this life.

And always use protection.



And if you see this girl:



Tell her I love her.
'Cause I do.

No comments: