Sunday, June 15, 2008

Today is

FATHER'S DAY!
Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there...

This guy kinda looked like a dad (the man standing there does too).


Sing it Harry
'

I wish THIS guy were MY dad!


I just came upon this breaking news from Yahoo!


That would mean, if my calculation is correct, today's special Father's Day math lesson would go something like this:




Once again, my math looks precise!
I wonder if you could buy and sell this guy on the market?
If I run into him, I'll take him to 7-11 and trade him for a Slurpee!

Refreshing!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present today's Iconic birthday....
WAYLON JENNINGS!


A bit of trivia for you. Waylon was the guitar player in Buddy Holly's band and sacrificed his plane seat to Ritchie Valens. We all know how that ended.
Buddy Holly actually told Waylon he hoped the bus would break down and Waylon replied "yeah, well I hope your plane crashes"......ouch.
I could include something from The Dukes of Hazard in honor of Waylon playing and narrating for the show, but that would just be cruel.


Did you actually read any of this?
THEN

No comments: