Sunday, July 20, 2008

AH....SUNDAY

And on the seventh day, God rested.




While he made Jesus mow the lawn.







HISTORY LESSON

On this day in 1969, Neil Armstrong made the first footsteps on the surface of the moon. It was his left foot.



Nike, the official sponsor of the moon landing.



Top 5 rejected speeches for the first step on the moon:


5. I've had to go to the bathroom since mile marker 100,000!

4. What? No Starbucks??

3. It IS made of cheese!!

2. Buzz, did I ever tell you that you look like Tom Hanks?

and the number 1 rejected speech for the first step on the moon:

1. Cut! That's a wrap! Thanks everyone....see you on the set tomorrow!





Happy Birthday to
Natalie Wood!



And I think I speak for everyone when I say "Grrrroowwwlll!!!"



The very last line of Rebel Without a Cause:
"Mom,Dad, this is my friend. Her name is Judy"



Today's quote:

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
--Buddha




Just keep the PDA to yourself. No one wants to see that.






And again, for those of you too stubborn to watch...



.

No comments: