Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HUMP DAY ALREADY?

Time really flies when you waste your time reading (or writing) an inane blog.

Let's present today's Iconic birthday.
Dave Thomas



That's right! The founder of Wendys, the fast food chain named after his daughter.
Dave Thomas trivia: Dave was adopted and had many charities aimed at helping adopted kids.
Sounds like a decent guy.

I always preferred the commercials with him as opposed to today's.



And I may be wrong, but I think he was nominated for an actors award for his performances.



Yeah that's the award! But I think it actually went to Ronald McDonald. The bastard.

I was going to go into some tangent about some topic but let's just take a mid-week breather and relax a little.



Now THAT should take the blood pressure down a few notches.

To continue on, let's have Sir Elton serenade us....

Until you've seen this trash can dream come true
You stand at the edge while people run you through
And I thank the Lord there's people out there like you
I thank the Lord there's people out there like you



And I thank the Lord for the people I have found



I thank the Lord for the people I have found



I'm gonna quit before today's post becomes awash with sentimentality and bathos.

And leave you with:



We'll get some much needed rest and regroup tomorrow.

.

No comments: