Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HUMP DAY

Can you believe it's already Wednesday?
I think we deserve a bit of THIS:



Now that really hit the spot!



THIS JUST IN:





Which provides us with an excellent opportunity for a math lesson.







They say you learn something new everyday. We've reached our quota.
So from now on, it's smooth sailing.



Let's celebrate today's Iconic birthday:
Fred Savage!



And his most memorable performance:







I wonder what ever became of his tv love, Winnie Cooper....



Huh. Looks like she grew up. And did a pretty good job of it, I must say.

Good to know there are some child actors that turned out OK...



Ugh. That was totally unnecessary.

Moving on......please.



Today's poem comes from E.E. Cummings

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)



I think that makes for a perfect way to end today's post.

Say goodbye, Edie



.

No comments: