Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE DAY AFTER MONDAY

Well....this could very well be my last post. Looks like I may be in for a very large sum of money coming my way.
I received this in my email today:


Micheal Miller
244 Avenue St Micheal
Cotonou, R Benin
Tel: 22995699000

I believe the innermost drive in me usually propelled by unseen and
rather, benevolent forces must have inspired me to send this email to
you. But nevertheless, I am sorry for the necessity to write you and
to become maybe bothersome.
My name is Micheal Miller a solicitor at Law and attorney to the wife
of a late president in West Africa. She has at her possession a huge
amount money which I assisted her to deposit in a FINANCE COMPANY. All
her husband's money has been seized in Swiss banks. Therefore, she has
decided to deposit this fund as a consignment, which she declared as
her private belongings. She cannot make use of this money in her
country due to the attitude of the new government towards her family.
She is suggesting investing the fund overseas in long-term investments
such as: real estate, housing development business subsidiaries or
dealership for larger business.
I am seeking your consent to claim this fund from the finance company
for a mutual benefit. Please, this is risk free deal; I am not
instigating you to become maybe a conspirator in a crime. This is
going to be legally processed and will protect you against any breach
of law. It has become quite imperative to claim his fund since the
finance company is now threatening to seize this fund due to the
expiration of the deposit tenure stipulated in the agreement of deposit.

Best regards,
Micheal Miller.


Mr. Michael Miller, I accept your offer and eagerly await my fortune!



This isn't really a pic of me. I have more hair. And don't own a suit. And use a laptop.



Let's get right to today's Iconic birthday
Kevin Bacon!



I'm anxious to try out the theory of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.
Let's look at some examples:

1. Jerry Seinfeld



Who was in Bee Movie with Jim Cummings



Who was in Balto with Kevin Bacon



Wow. That seemed too easy.

Well, you know what? I just spent a good 20 minutes or so trying to find a chain that was longer than 2.
So...YOU try it!
Click:

Kevin Bacon Game

Here's some fancy footwork from Mr. Bacon:



Enough silliness!
Switching gears to Mr. Waits



That has to rank up there with one of the all time best songs.

Well the night does funny things inside a man
These old tom-cat feelings you don't understand,
Well I turn around to look at you, you light a cigarette,
I wish I had the guts to bum one, but we've never met,
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.

If anyone were to get me to smoke and drink, it'd be this guy




And probably her:



But that's another blog altogether.....


Today's Bill quote:

"If music be the food of love, play on"
--Twelfth Night




.

No comments: