Saturday, July 26, 2008

SATURDAY

Welcome to the weekend!
Enjoy this hilarious comic



Well that was a little too abstract for me.
I'm gonna have a little talk to the guy that sold it to me. He guaranteed a laugh.


Now this is really weird. I'm online shopping for a book and notice something's a bit different.....I guess it's truth in advertising?



Anyway, I did order some books written by monkeys.



MOVING ON
PLEASE



Today's Iconic birthday.....
Jeremy Piven!




That's right. I chose Mr. Piven despite the fact that true fans know about his shifting hairline throughout the years.



And how many remember Jeremy from this little stint?




Let's get outta here and take this quote with us...

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.
--Anais Nin



You can be Henry Miller and I'll be Anais Nin
Except this time it will be even better
we'll stay together in the end
--Jewel Kilcher

.

No comments: