Friday, July 25, 2008

FRIDAY

You know how to tell you're getting old?
When you don't know the guy that's hosting the MTV Video Music Awards.



Granted, I recognized him once I opened the article as I've seen him on talk shows and the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall
BUT still.....I didn't know his name.
I guess it's time to put the wallet chain, crocs and pooka shells away and browse the realty ads for condos in Florida.


Now I don't know about you, but this comic confuses me.



Either this lady bought the parakeet this way, in which case she should have found out before leaving the store, OR she dressed the parakeet herself.
But the parakeet DOES have facial hair. I wonder if she would glue fake hair on a bird?
If not, I think we have our answer. But really the only sign of it being male is the facial hair. The clothing looks completely feminine. Unless it's a cross dressing bird. Then we have a whole other issue to deal with.


MOVING ON


Today's Iconic birthday
Walter Payton!



Sweetness.



And an awesome human being.



POP QUIZ!


Yeah....you thought 'cause it's Friday you could coast....WRONG!
Pencils out. Begin.




Time's up!
Everyone pass your quiz to the front of wherever you are.
FYI, there will be NO grading curve.

And if you feel you didn't do well on the quiz......



Time's up! Pencils down!

Let's see how you did:



You really need to be more aware of your surroundings.


That concludes today's schoolin'.
Now try to stay out of trouble this weekend, OK? We all remember the incident from last week...



Yeah. Not pretty.


I leave you with today's quote:

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
--Franklin P. Jones



And top it off with a little James Taylor.

Isn't it a lovely ride
Sliding down
Gliding down
Try not to try too hard
Its just a lovely ride



Curl up next to that tonight.

.

No comments: