Friday, July 11, 2008

'Tis Friday

And we all know what that means!
Friday I'm in LOVE!



Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday
I'm in love

And I really hope it lasts through Saturday......



With Tweety at the helm, I'm sure it will.
I'm sure it'll last all year.





THIS JUST IN:




So....Today's lesson would look something like this:






Well that doesn't look good. Let's help keep the booze away from the fire. Or Denis Leary away from fire.



Today's Iconic birthday:
Jack Hanna!



Wait....did I say Jack Hanna?

Scratch that.

I meant Jeff Hanna



Who, you ask?
Maybe this'll clear it up:




And in keeping with the Monday-I'm-In-Love theme, today's quote:

If I know what love is,
It is because of you
--Hesse



And if you find your heart beginning to be overtaken by the incoming tide, I suggest you eat an Everlasting Gob Stopper STAT!



And with that Gobstopper, I can guarantee everything will turn out just fine.



I've had mine. It was delicious.


Now for some reason (you can devise your own conclusion), this song/video came to mind before I officially closed out today's session.


.

No comments: