Friday, July 4, 2008

THE WEEKEND

For those of you that parlayed a little too much into the 4th of July party zone




Or for those that may have lost appendages from cheap fireworks




Let's see if we can do something about that splitting headache




And the best way to do that is with
CHEESE!



Check out some of these carvings:














WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!
THAT was completely unnecessary!

But you have to admit, it cured your hangover, didn't it?

Wow.


Let's celebrate today's Iconic birthday:
Huey Lewis!



And of course, every band needs its weird member.
Such as The News' bass player:



Or Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick:



Or Barry of The Rutles:






I feel good
I feel bad
I feel happy
I feel sad
Am I in love?
I must be in love
I feel rich
I feel poor
I'm in doubt
I feel sure
Am I in love?
I must be in love

Pure fictional genius!



Today's William quote:

"See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand! O, that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek!"



So eloquently spoken.
And so true.


And to make sure you see this commercial, I'm adding it again.
And I'm gonna keep adding it until you watch.

No comments: