Thursday, August 14, 2008

HUMP DAY WAS YESTERDAY

While Nichole recovers from yesterday's fiasco,



let's start anew.



Top 5 things to do while reading this blog:

5. Sleep

4. Jumping jacks

3. Levitate all inanimated objects nearby

2. Don't read this blog in the first place

And the numbr on thing to to while reeding this blog:
1. proofread it



In honor of today's Iconic birthday recipient, I give you one of my favorite works by him....



That's right!
GARY LARSON!


I know the above cartoon to be factual because I have seen cows on all fours while a car drives by.


Proof Positive!


Here's some more fine work by Gary....









And here's one that I experienced in real life......



Amazing.



OK....I admit this last one was my week attempt at capturing the magic of the comic strip.

Sorry.



Well I think we've officially hit bottom.
We're going to need to shut down and regroup...





But first, let's take a vacation from ourselves.




.

No comments: