Friday, August 15, 2008

POST HUMP DAY

Welcome to the day after the day after Hump Day. I'm not saying that you can't celebrate today as one of th


WHOA!




WHOA!!
OK!


I just now found out there was a movie in 2006 called "I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With"!!




And if you've been paying ANY attention at all, you know I LOVE CHEESE!



So...according to the stars.....I have found my DENSITY!




BUT WAIT!
There's more!
One of the producers of "I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With" is Steve Pink!
WHO....

Just happens to be the producer for one of my all time favs.....
Grosse Pointe Blank!



Oh Man
Oh Man
Oh Man

This is my fate, this is kismet, this is my lot in life.....
Right here - Right now!




Right now, everything is perfect.



Except maybe the hair....



But pretty damned close.





Oh....one more item to SB...thanks for the distraction.
Amazing how those things happen. May you find all the Diet Pepsi and beef sticks in your life.




.

No comments: