Monday, August 25, 2008

MONDAY IS NATIONAL EXCUSE DAY


Top 5 excuses for being late for work:


5. Just tell your boss to shut up in Klingon:
"bIjatlh 'e' yImev"

4. I spent all morning looking for my kids before I realized I didn't have any kids.

3. I had to pick up my contact lenses from the dry cleaner.

2. Do you know how long it takes to make a light-iced, double-shot, non-fat, soy milk, 8-pump, sugar-free vanilla, extra caramel, caramel macchiatto?


And the number 1 excuse for being late for work:
1. Just keep repeating: "I'm sorry, what?"




Now you should be armed with the proper tools to make it through the week.


If none of the above excuses work, perhaps today's Iconic birthday will ease your pain.
There were several to choose from but when I came across this name, I knew we had to celebrate all things.....

CLAUDIA SCHIFFER!






Wow. Claudia Schiffer and Coolio, too! That's what I call a double bill!




And on a personal note, I'm glad the whole Bigfoot thing was a hoax.
Now the real Mr. Sasquatch can go back to work serving delicious chocolate and vanilla Frostys.*



And wearing dresses, evidently.





*Author received no compensation for mentioning Wendys products and in no way endorses said merchandise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your Bigfoot obsession.