Friday, September 26, 2008

FR.EMU.DAY

THIS JUST IN:





That's right. Just as I predicted in a blog long ago.
EMUs WILL WREAK HAVOC!!



Don't say I never warned you.


ANYWAY



Happy Birthday T.S. Eliot!



And quite the handsome fella he is.


He's actually about a half step away from:



Well that even creeps ME out.


ANYWAY



One of my all time most favoritest poems of ALL TIME was penned by Mr. Eliot.



Uh....close enough. The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock!



And if I ever meet this girl, I will marry her immediately:





Unless of course, I see THIS girl first:





ANYWAY



Who the heck is this Mr. J. Prufrock anyway?
I came across this picture in the national archives:



And if you see him with an emu, RUN!




Oh....and see you all in Bellingham this weekend for the return of yours truly to the rock world!



.

No comments: