Saturday, September 27, 2008

SAT UR DAY!

The weekend is upon us!
Do you know where your blogger is?

Today's celebrity sighting:

NEIL YOUNG!!




He was easily recognizable with the sideburns and all....
He was spotted on the corner of Denny and Fairview. I provided a handy map for a visual.





Naturally, I immediately pulled over my maserati company car....




And snagged THIS interview:


ME: Neil Young!

NEIL: Hello.

ME: So, you are known as the Godfather of Grundge, true?

NEIL: Keep on rockin' in the free world!

ME: Is that a yes?

NEIL: Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you

ME: huh?

NEIL: I wanna live with the cinnamon girl

ME: I think I need to go

NEIL: Long may you run



Well there you have it.
Neil Young is nuts.

Well, I gotta run.
Big gig in Bellingham tonight.



See you at the show!

That means YOU, Nich.

No comments: