Friday, September 5, 2008

TGITODAY

Happy Friday Kids!


Let's take an end of the week look at the stock market report:




Wait. Am I reading that correctly? The Ford Motor Company traded for monkeys?

Well, I just came across this pic of the CEO of Ford...



Ah. Makes sense now. Weird sense.


Well, yours truly has his own Iconic birthday party to attend this evening so I need to cut this blog short. I need to detox, nap, eat protein and preen.

So....
I leave you with one of my ALL time favorites for today's Iconic birthday...

DWEEZIL ZAPPA!



This blogger actually owns several Dweezil releases and has been a huge fan for years.


Now, I couldn't embed my favorite song/video so you'll have to take the initiative and go to this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RfAmdTa4W8

And we all know Dweezil's dad......



Something doesn't look quite right.
I think that may be the guy in that show, "Family Guy".

Let me check my files for an actual pic.




Boy. This blog-gone day just doesn't look right.
Let's go to my party.



.

No comments: