Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TOO ZDAY

Let's hurry and try to forget about the stock market...


THIS JUST IN:






After I read this, I decided to do a little sleuthing and was able to track down said Air Traffic Controller and get THIS pic:




Not only that, but I also was the first to get an interview (take THAT, Katie Couric).
The transcript went as follows:


ME: So, Mr. Air Traffic Controller, you are all over the news today. How does that make you feel?

HIM: (drools on himself)

ME: Do you have any remorse for sleeping in and causing this incident?

HIM: (sucks on binky)

ME: Have you ever heard of this happening before?

HIM: Glrrph!

ME: Do you know how you will be reprimanded yet?

HIM: (burps)

ME: I have to say, you've been awfully unresponsive during this whole interview.

HIM: (falls asleep)


Well, I guess that pretty much sums it up.


Moving on to today's Iconic birthday....



ERIC STOLTZ!!

And here he is in his best performance:



The obnoxious mime!
Pure genius.



Let's close shop with a weekend memory.


Oh the morning sun in all its glory
Greets the day with hope and comfort too
And you fill my life with laughter
You can make it better
Ease my troubles that’s what you do




That should keep us for a while.

.

No comments: