Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WILFORD BRIMLEY DAY

Today is Wilford Brimley Day!
And it's also Hump Day!

I'm not gonna make any comments about the two merging.....

So, why, you ask, is it Wilford Brimley Day?

TODAY'S CELEBRITY SIGHTING:

WILFORD BRIMLEY!





BUT WAIT!!
There was actually another celebrity sighting at the same location...



SARAH SILVERMAN!




I was just about to ask Wilford for an interview, when out of nowhere, Sarah comes over and challenges him to a fight!



Wilford, being the tough old bird that he is, gladly accepted.





Despite Sarah's dirty fighting, Wilford easily walloped her.



It was quite the sight. Wish I weren't there.



MOVING ON



Today's Iconic birthday...
Cindy Margolis




Sorry about that. My intern Zach illegally hacked into this blog.


Today's Iconic birthday:
Richard Harris!



Simply superb.


In closing, I give you one of my good friends, Ben.



That should depress you just enough to make your cubicle seem not so bad after all.

.

No comments: