Thursday, October 9, 2008

ALL STAR BAND

Wow. There are SO many musical Iconic birthday recipients today....let's take a look.

Starting with
Winston McIntosh!



Better known as Mr. Peter Tosh


I'm sure we all are familiar with Mr. John Winston Lennon





Mr. Clyde Jackson Browne (Mr. Jackson if you're nasty - sorry.)





And Mr. John Alec Entwistle






Just think what an awesome all star band that would make!



Uh....without the extra large heads and misshapen bodies, of course.



OOPS!


I almost forgot one of the top musical artists of the last 3 decades!


SCOTT STEWART BAKULA!




Now where have I seen that pose before......?




AH! I got it!



Wait wait wait....that is definitely NOT what I was thinking of!







YES!! THAT'S IT!!

Definitely TOO sexy for his shirt.

.

No comments: