Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HUMPTY HUMP DAY

Welcome to the middle of the week.
You've made it this far, just hang in there for a bit longer and you'll see the weekend.


TODAY'S OBSERVATION:

Oliver Stone is Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees.




And sure enough, THIS article appears on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer's web site:



Unbelievable! If you can't trust The Monkees, who can you trust??!!



MOVING ON



How many people watch Kitchen nightmares?
Starring the one and only Chef Ramsey...



Well, I TIVO the show every week and last week while watching I noticed something odd about Mr. Ramsey.

So I paused and zoomed.....





Then I focused the picture....




Then I zoomed more.....and more...and more....


Until....


I saw...


Deep in the crevice of his forehead wrinkle....


An entire city like Whoville!!



Kind of cool.
Kind of odd.

Definitely time to.....


MOVE ON

to today's Iconic birthday...

Friedrich Nietzsche!



Flee, my friend, into your solitude! I see you deafened with the noise of the great men, and stung all over with the stings of the little ones.

Forest and rock know how to be silent with you. Be like the tree which you love, the broad-branched one -- silently and attentively it overhangs the sea.


Whatever you say, Fred.


Me, I prefer the works of Ralph:

Give all to love; obey thy heart.



Thanks Ralph. I will.

.

No comments: