Monday, October 6, 2008

IS THE WEEKEND OVER?

Yes, indeed. The weekend is over.

OR IS IT???



Guess so. That's proof positive right there.




SPOTTED:



The words "free dirt" were scrawled on this fire hydrant.
I don't know why. But it makes you wonder......

Did they mean you can acquire some dirt for free?

OR

Is dirt somewhere locked up in a prison and the dirt liberation party is staging a demonstration at some highly populated fire hydrant location.



Now THAT would be one heck of an episode!



I also spotted this bumper sticker in Ballard:



Strange how I never really realized the plight of dirt until I started seeing all these signs everywhere.


It would take something of epic proportions to clean up this mess.



Yeah! Something exactly like that!




TODAY'S BIRTHDAY:

Elizabeth Shue!



However hot I think Ms. Shue is (and I do), she is not today's Iconic birthday.
That honor goes to....

MATTHEW SWEET!



You don't know how you move me
Deconstruct me
And consume me
I'm all used up
I'm out of luck
I am starstruck
By something in your eyes that is keeping my hope alive


Say goodnight, Gracie.

.

No comments: