Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TUESDAY

This has got to be one of the oddest election years in history.
Case in point, THIS article on CNN.com:




I don't know why this story isn't on the front page of every major newspaper. I guess they just want to have a quiet honeymoon.

But after looking back on some photos, I realized how obvious it really is.










Yeah. Now it makes more sense.


TODAY'S CELEBRITY SIGHTING:

BUDDY HACKETT!!



Buddy was in town getting his hair cut. And I kid you not, the man demanded a flat top!

I immediately cornered him and got the following interview:


ME: So, Buddy Hackett! You're kind of a legend and have worked with countless actors in Hollywood.

BUDDY: Yesh

ME: But, forgive me if this comes across as offensive, didn't you die a few years ago?

BUDDY: Yesh

ME: So, if you're not alive, why would you demand a flat top haircut?

BUDDY: Shufferin' Sucotash! When did I die?

ME: I don't know but I remember reading about it in the news

BUDDY: (yelling to hair stylist) CANCEL MY HAIR APPOINTMENT!



I'll never forget the day I almost witnessed a dead Buddy Hackett getting a flat top haircut.



MOVING ON PLEASE

Today's Iconic birthday:

Little Johnny Cougar!
Or
John Cougar
Or
John Cougar Mellencamp
Or
John Mellencamp
Or
John Mellonhead (he really doesn't like that one)

BUT FIRST

Let's take a quick look at his wife:



NOW I'm ready to move on...




And yours truly attended a wedding in Indiana a few years back and visited the ol' Mellencamp tombstone featured in the video. Found it without knowing where I was going...







I need a lover that won't drive me crazy
Some girl that knows the meaning of
Hey hit the highway!

No comments: