Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TUESDAY

Today's celebrity sighting:
That guy in that one episode of Two and a Half Men



He just happened to be at the local coffee shop getting his mid morning caffeine fix. So naturally I snagged him for an interview.
It went something
like
THIS:

Me: Hey! You're that guy from that episode of Two and a Half Men!

Him: Yes. But I've been a thespian for years and have many other credits to my name.

Me: I like Two and a Half Men!

Him: Um, yes, ok. But again, it's not the only acting job I've had.

Me: So, what's it like on the set of Two and a Half Men?

Him: It was fine. Everyone is professional and conducted themselves accordingly.

Me: Is Charlie Sheen a jerk on the set of Two and a Half Men?

Him: Again, sir, everyone including Mr. Sheen acted professionally.

Me: How about the kid on the show? Are they upset that he's growing up and not as cute anymore?

Him: My good man, I would appreciate it if you would kindly allow me to enjoy my coffee in peace.

Me: So, were YOU a jerk on the set of Two and a Half Men?

Him: Good day.

Me:


Well that went even better than I anticipated!

AND as an odd coincidence, not many people realize it but my beloved wife, Mrs. Donuts, was on the show before she decided to pursue other interests.





Let's close with today's Iconic birthday:

GEORGE HARRISON!

All I got to do is to love you.




.

No comments: