Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OUR NAMESAKE

Ladies and Germs, I present to you some nostalgia from yours truly.



This is where all my life's dreams came to pass.
And check out that hair! And those glasses!


WARNING


The following image contains scenes of an adult graphic nature and should not be viewed by minors or those with weak stomachs or immune systems.




For some reason (and I still stand by my decision), I thought it would be appropriate to take a picture with my pants down while in Mississippi.



Yes. I chose to be photographed in Mississippi with my shorts around my ankles. Experiences like this made me who I am.

AND I'D DO IT AGAIN!!


Not coincidentally, the person that took the first photo once compared me to today's Iconic birthday:
SEAN ASTIN




But I would much rather celebrate another Iconic birthday today:

TEA LEONI!



Here she is in last year's Ghost Town




Now please excuse me while I go photoshop today's pics to my advantage.

.

No comments: