Thursday, June 12, 2008

THURSDAY

is Top 5 List day!!!
Let's get started.
Top 5 Most Watched Movies

1. It's a Wonderful Life

I could quote every line in this movie....AND do it in the character's voices.

2. Beautiful Girls

I went through a phase where I watched this movie at least once a week.
Every time I watched it, I liked it more.

3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Too much stuff in this one for just one viewing.

HOLD ON ONE SECOND!!
I JUST got word that today is the last day of our lives.



Wow. That REALLY changes things here. I guess we should reflect on our lives...
OK. Top 5 Regrets:

5. Not putting the entire amount into Ebay back in 2000 when I started out in stocks.

4. That one day in my mid 20s when some girl said "make my day" to me. Instead of introducing myself, I stared at her like a deer in headlights. Pretty sure that will never happen again.

3. I never should have had that 5th helping that night.

2. I SHOULD have had that 5th helping that other night.

And the #1 regret:
1. If I'd known our time was so limited, I never would have started this damn blog.
1a. Not having the guts.



Personally, I find today's Iconic birthday to be quite poignant.
Anne Frank (1929-1945)


And if today were the end, what would you think?
Would you be satisfied that you lived a happy and fulfilled life or would you look back and wonder what the hell happened?
I'm not going to answer that. But I will supply a video.



Meet me tomorrow night
Or any day you want
I have no right to wonder
Just how, or when

There's no relief in this
I miss my beautiful friend


Maybe if we could wake up each day with a fresh perspective.

And, of course, jean shorts.

Will we still be here to read another post tomorrow?
Let's not kid ourselves here. No one's reading this blog anyway.
Except me. And I'll be here.
I ain't got nowhere else to go.



Leave a comment if you exist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Judy a regret?