Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TUESDAY

Does Tuesday have a feel to it? It's after Monday and not quite half way through the week.

Kramer: What's today?

Newman: It's Thursday.

Kramer: Really? Feels like Tuesday.

Newman: Tuesday has no feel. Monday has a feel, Friday has a feel, Sunday has a feel....

Kramer: I feel Tuesday and Wednesday...




Well there you have it.

Let's take a look at the fattest countries.


Now wouldn't you think the U.S. would be in the top 3?
And all these other countries with such great food lower on the list.
Mmm.....now I'm hungry for Greek and Mexican!

But homework must be finished first. Today's math lesson:





CONVERSELY





Well I think we can all agree that math lesson was totally inappropriate.

Today's Iconic birthday:
Jeff Beck!



I almost went for Mick Fleetwood's birthday but I really like this version of "People Get Ready".
TRIVIA: Did you know that Mick Fleetwood was the inspiration for the muppet drummer Animal?



Weirdest drum set configuration I've ever seen. Is Animal still alive or did he go the way of Bonham, Moon and countless Spinal Tap drummers? I can see him getting into some pretty heavy stuff. Mainly speed. He's always so high strung.

Ugh.



I need a nap.



Maybe just a swift kick to the head.



Can you imagine a man with a mustache like this....



Writing lyrics like this:

So help me through the night
Help me to ease the pain and tell me it's alright
Help me through the night once again

Yeah. I think I can.




"Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?"
"Gee, he was just here a minute ago --that's how I want to be remembered"
--George Carlin

.

No comments: