Thursday, July 31, 2008

THE DAY AFTER HUMP DAY

Let's start off with some local news.



So as I sit there in the local coffee shop that isn't Starbucks, all these trucks and trailers start setting up in the parking lot. I notice all the doors have a sign that reads "World's Greatest Dad".

Turns out this movie stars Robin Williams. And guess who decides to get themselves a little sugar free latte? That's right. Mr. Williams.



So we start some small talk and I mention my blog. I casually ask Robin if I can interview him for a few minutes.
Surprisingly, he says yes.


The following is a transcript of said interview:


Me: Good morning Mr. Williams

RW: Please call me Robin, just don't call me at home

Me: OK, Robin. You're in town to shoot a new movie titled "World's Greatest Dad"

RW: Yes

Me: Is it seriously directed by Bobcat Goldthwait?


RW: Yes

Me: Odd. You did a little movie titled "Bicentennial Man" and another called "RV"

RW: Yes

Me: Those movies sucked

RW: Thank you

Me: For a while there you were taking more unusual roles such as in "One Hour Photo" and "Insomnia". Then lately you've been making crap. How come?

RW: I don't know

Me: Well put sir

RW: (silent)

Me: OK then. Buy me a bagel?

RW: OK


So there you have it!
Exclusive interview with Robin Williams!

Here's a bit of Mr. Williams' oscar winning role:






Today's birthday:
Bill Berry!



You'd think the guy would do something about the eyebrow.
He's one step away from being Bert.



ANYWAY...

Let's look at a piece of his work:



Sorry. Technical glitch. We have our IT department working on it right now.

We're also experiencing technical difficulties in today's heartfelt quote.



We hope to get everything back and running by Friday Morning.

.

No comments: