Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

Welcome to Wednesday. I hope it is everything you expected and more.
Time will tell how the day ends but so far I give it a thumbs up!




Trivia: At one time, Roger Ebert went on a date with Oprah Winfrey.



Don't worry Oprah. You still have Stedman.



There are a lot of birthdays today, but only ONE deserves the title Iconic:
Mickey Rourke!

Let's take a look at the metamorphosis that is Mr. Rourke:









I think I speak for all, when I say "????????!!!!".

Yikes. Maybe it would be best if we remember him like this:






Strolling through the Market on Sunday



I was reminded about the time I saw these guys playing a FREE show there:



I won't go into detail about how Tommy Stinson of The Replacements was playing bass, but I will show you this:



Bash and Pop was actually the first cd I owned. Excuse me while I take a little stroll down memory lane....



Not to be confused with 1313 Mockingbird lane.



Even though the result is the same.



Again, I think I speak for all when I say, "???????!!!".


Today's quote:

We are born with a scream; we come into life with a scream, and maybe love is a mosquito net between the fear of living and the fear of death.
--Francis Bacon



I'm not even going to try and follow that.

.

No comments: