Thursday, July 17, 2008

UNFRIDAY

I am officially changing the name of today to Unfriday.
Don't worry. I have contacted the people at Dictionary.com and informed them of this change.
They have already included it into their lexicon.



Now that I know I can do this, I may just have to create more words to add to the English language.



History Lesson for the day:

Today in 1968 - The Beatles' cartoon movie, Yellow Submarine, premiered at the London Pavilion.



Of course, The Beatles weren't even in the movie until the very last scene (voices included).




A Beatles movie that doesn't involve The Beatles. That'd be like creating a comic about a cat named Garfield but not including him....




But don't try to create a buzz on this new phenomenon. It's been done.

Garfield minus Garfield





STOP!

I KNEW today felt a little different.....now I know why.
Today's Iconic birthday belongs to
DAVID HASSELHOFF!!



Say what you will about Dave but you have to admit, he's an international icon!



Hmmm...didn't see much of David in that clip. But I DID see a lot of Nicole.



Yeah that's right. I know her name.
Yeah that's right. I've known her since Charles In Charge.



Can we PLEASE move on now?



Today's quote:
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
--Ingrid Bergman



That's what it's all about.


So just remember as you venture out into whatever life you're living now, a kiss is still a kiss.



And you deserve it.





Bonne Chance!

Ciao.

.

No comments: