Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TUESDAY!

Congrats! You made it to the day after Monday.
I don't know about you but so far, my week is going extremely well.

In case your week isn't starting out great, I offer you this:



There! That should have helped.


No? OK....how 'bout this:



Yeah. Gonzo does it every time.




Let's see what's happening in the news today....WARNING!
This is a bit disturbing:





Ugh. Let's apply the Tradientulum Theory for this one:





Well that doesn't look right.

I think I need a new calculator.



Moving on....



Happy Birthday
Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn!






Let's take a quick tour through the museum.














Wait...what??
I'm going to pretend nothing happened.



Today's Love quote:

I am trying to break your heart.
--Jeff Tweedy



If it's just your heart talking, I'll listen everytime
Dear, you can talk my ear off, anytime, anytime
But if my mind starts wandering, it won't be gone long
Whenever I hear your heart talking, it's a song, it's a song



I think this is an opportune time to get out while we have a chance.

.

No comments: