Saturday, August 2, 2008

SATURDAY IN THE PARK

I think it was the 4th of July....



Can you dig it? Yes I can.

Terry Kath, one of the singers from Chicago (the band, not the town) put what he thought was an unloaded gun and pulled the trigger killing himself instantly.

Terry's daughter went on to marry Keifer Sutherland.

Keifer Sutherland was in Flatliners with.....



Circle of life, my friends. Circle of life.



Certainly one of the more interesting ways to start a daily blog.
And just what the hell does blog stand for?



Well I think that just about clears everything up.




Here's some breaking news:



Well those fellas in the picture sure seem to be enjoying it.


I know we've all been exposed to the funniest joke....



A joke that actually kills.



MOVING ONWARD


Today's Iconic birthday:
Frederic Bartholdi!



What do you mean "who?"....???
Have you ever seen a certain statue...





NO he was not the guy they modeled it after! What is wrong with you??





Although he does make a handsome Lady Liberty, doesn't he?


Sometimes you just crave a chocolate chip pancake and sausage on a stick.



Gross. You better not.

If you swallow anything evil, stick your finger down your throat
and if I shiver please give me a blanket
keep me warm let me wear your coat




Well this is another batch of countless minutes we'll never get back.

.

No comments: