Sunday, December 14, 2008

SUNDAY

Has anyone out there paid any attention to the new Guns n Roses release?
I heard one song online but got distracted by:



Needless to say, I didn't get a real good listen in.

Actually, I think I may wait it out for Chinese Democracy II



Should be hitting stores anytime in the next decade or so.....


And what's the deal with Axl?
Is it me or is his face really shiny?




Is his hair gold? I haven't seen that much gold since.....




And if Mr. Rose keeps it up, he's going to end up dangerously close to another certain shiny faced person previously mentioned elsewhere in this BLOG.





You know, if all these celebrities keep heading down this road....




Well.....



I'm sure you can use your imagination.



YIKES! Sorry about that. We'll have our intern edit that last pic out before publication.


.

No comments: